Quest Guard GPS Tracking Made Easy
What can we track for you?
Authorized Service Provider Program
We are currently looking for Authorized Service Providers.
We are looking for Entrepreneurial individuals and companies to act as a direct Quest Guard representative in offering comprehensive case managements programs to; Courts, Community Servrices, Pre-Trail and all facets of Law Enforcement Agencies throughout the U.S.
- Minimal financial investment needed
- We will provide all the training you will require
- We assist in marketing in your geographical areas
- We are looking for long term business relationships
- Perfect for a retired; Law Enforcement, Parole or Probation Officer
- Perfect as a stand alone business for those wanting to be in the offender management business, or to enhance a bail bonds agency services
GPS Tracking Articles
TrackerPAL Revolutionizes Monitoring of Convicted Sex OffendersSANDY, Utah - April 3, 2007 - SecureAlert, a subsidiary of RemoteMDx,Inc. (OTCBB:RMDX) and a leader in pioneering technologies and servicesto aid in monitoring offenders who are a risk to society, todayannou ...
Universal Tracking Solutions has announced a limited partnership where Quest Guard will be the primary distributor of thier propritary GPS Fleet and Vechicle tracking management suite of products. Any mobile asset can be tracked virtually anywhere in the U.S., Canada, or Mexcio with a high ...
PRESS RELEASERemoteMDx Executive Says New York Murder Investigation Highlights Need for Its 24/7 Offender Monitoring Service Company's TrackerPAL Solution to Expand Reach With New Distributor&n ...
Why GPS Monitoring?
- It is Cheaper than incarceration
- It creates a workforce multiplier
- It creates the highest level of "real time" Client Accountably that technology can provide
- It deploys a technology that makes all other electronic monitoring programs obsolete
GPS Tracking Products
TrackerPalIs the most advanced Active GPS Tracking device. The unit incorporates interactive voice capabilities, and 24-7-365 monitoring by our National Monitoring Center. The solution for Tracking Offenders. Other applications include Alzheimer's, Autism, and at risk Teens. Pricing is set by quantites and application ... more
Vehicle Ignition Interlock SystemsRecommended State-of-the-Art Interlock Systems have microprocessor-controlled operations which exceed NHTSA specifications. The heated electrochemical fuel cell and breath sample path ways provide an ex ... more
The Mems 3000is a highly efficient monitoring unit, integrating breath alcohol testing (BAT), and automatic facial recognition. MEMS 3000 allows law enforcement agencies to monitor offenders' breath alcohol levels remotely ... more
SleepTime Alcohol and Drug Monitoring.The only system for continuous monitoring of alcohol and other drug abuse is economical, efficient, and easy to use. The SleepTime™ 24/7 Alcohol and Other Drugs of Abuse Monitor allows 24-hour-a-day, seven-day-a-week alcohol and other drug abuse monitoring. ... more