Quest Guard GPS Tracking Made Easy
What can we track for you?
GPS: Offender Tracking - Alternatives to Incarceration
- You already know that community-based sanctions save money over traditional incarceration and offer offenders the opportunity to work, attend school, and rehabilitate in a positive environment.
Jails are the most visible and active components of the criminal justice system, processing approximately 15 million arrestees per year. Jail administrators struggle to manage the growing number of offender populations held in jail without adequate resources. Meanwhile, communities are forced to prioritize government resource allocations and usually deny funding for new jails or expansion of existing facilities in favor of other community developments. Local jails will remain dangerously overcrowded unless law enforcement, courts, and other community agencies implement viable and creative methods to expand the capacity of existing facilities.
Jail Overcrowding Impacts the Entire Local Criminal Justice System
- Overcrowding can cause dangerous working conditions for those who work inside the jail.
- Severely overcrowded jails are often subject to federal litigation that may result in intervention and costly fines.
- Overcrowding often causes increases in inmate lawsuits.
- Overcrowding often forces local governments to house offenders in neighboring jails at costly daily rates, compounding security and budget concerns.
- Overcrowding often creates increases in staff turnover and overtime pay for jail personnel.
- Clogged jails impede the judicial process.
- Taxpayers lose confidence in the system when jails are forced to release unsupervised offenders into the community.
Experience shows that communities are not going to build their way out of the jail-overcrowding problem. Normally, within a few months of opening a new jail, overcrowding begins to occur. New options are needed that keep the public safe, achieve criminal justice system goals, and are cost effective.The TrackerPAL combines miniaturized cellular and global positioning system (GPS) technologies into a small patented and proprietary device backed by a 24/7 Offender Monitoring Center(TM) and supported by a powerful geographical information system (GIS) database. As a result, the TrackerPAL solution will automatically track and monitor the location of serious offenders in real-time while also providing supervising officers round-the-clock cellular communications capabilities with Probationers, Parolees, and Offenders.
- The TrackerPAL GPS Real-Time Offender Tracking Device
- Internet Based and Encrypted Tracking Software
- 24-7 National Monitoring Center that acts as an Officer's Personal Assistant
GPS Tracking Articles
TrackerPAL Revolutionizes Monitoring of Convicted Sex OffendersSANDY, Utah - April 3, 2007 - SecureAlert, a subsidiary of RemoteMDx,Inc. (OTCBB:RMDX) and a leader in pioneering technologies and servicesto aid in monitoring offenders who are a risk to society, todayannou ...
Universal Tracking Solutions has announced a limited partnership where Quest Guard will be the primary distributor of thier propritary GPS Fleet and Vechicle tracking management suite of products. Any mobile asset can be tracked virtually anywhere in the U.S., Canada, or Mexcio with a high ...
PRESS RELEASERemoteMDx Executive Says New York Murder Investigation Highlights Need for Its 24/7 Offender Monitoring Service Company's TrackerPAL Solution to Expand Reach With New Distributor&n ...
Why GPS Monitoring?
- It is Cheaper than incarceration
- It creates a workforce multiplier
- It creates the highest level of "real time" Client Accountably that technology can provide
- It deploys a technology that makes all other electronic monitoring programs obsolete
GPS Tracking Products
TrackerPalIs the most advanced Active GPS Tracking device. The unit incorporates interactive voice capabilities, and 24-7-365 monitoring by our National Monitoring Center. The solution for Tracking Offenders. Other applications include Alzheimer's, Autism, and at risk Teens. Pricing is set by quantites and application ... more
Vehicle Ignition Interlock SystemsRecommended State-of-the-Art Interlock Systems have microprocessor-controlled operations which exceed NHTSA specifications. The heated electrochemical fuel cell and breath sample path ways provide an ex ... more
The Mems 3000is a highly efficient monitoring unit, integrating breath alcohol testing (BAT), and automatic facial recognition. MEMS 3000 allows law enforcement agencies to monitor offenders' breath alcohol levels remotely ... more
SleepTime Alcohol and Drug Monitoring.The only system for continuous monitoring of alcohol and other drug abuse is economical, efficient, and easy to use. The SleepTime™ 24/7 Alcohol and Other Drugs of Abuse Monitor allows 24-hour-a-day, seven-day-a-week alcohol and other drug abuse monitoring. ... more