Alcohol and Drug Abuse Monitoring System
SleepTime™ 24/7 Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Monitoring System
The only system for continuous monitoring of alcohol and other drug abuse is economical, efficient, and easy to use.
SleepTime™ uses a well-established FDA-cleared actigraphy wrist monitor. The SleepTime™ monitor records moment-to-moment sleep patterns through the night, and detects deviations related to episodes of intoxication that occurred during the previous day.
Length of sleep, quality of sleep, depth of sleep and patterns of dream sleep are all directly impacted by intoxicant use.
When the individual subject reports, sleep data is downloaded from the monitor and analyzed using our exclusive copyrighted software. Agencies receive a prompt report of any evidence of apparent substance abuse.
If the subject does not acknowledge use, a urine toxicology sample is collected and analyzed by our lab.
Our sophisticated laboratory testing confirms episodes of substance abuse. EthylGluconiride (EtG) testing confirms beverage alcohol consumption for up to 3-1/2 days after use.
Episodes of other drug use, including THC, cocaine, methamphetamine, opiate, amphetamine, benzodiazepine and other drug abuse are similarly confirmed.
SleepTime™ is a simple, discrete and easy to use system. For the subject it enhances motivation for abstinence from mood altering drugs; for probation, parole and drug court officers, it reduces the need for random or routine urines and eliminates the necessity for home visits to check for alcohol use.
For counselors, it provides a powerful additional recovery tool. For administrators it reduces costs while enhancing program effectiveness.
SleepTime™ assures programs that secret drinking or other drug use can be eliminated. It’s the economical, simple solution to a difficult and critical problem.
Why Choose SleepTime™?
SleepTime™ is the easiest and most-effective way to make sure alcohol and drug abusers remain abstinent from mood-altering chemicals. Agencies choose SleepTime™ for a number of reasons:
- It’s the affordable choice for criminal justice and clinical agencies.
- It’s the only monitoring system that detects both alcohol and other drugs.
- It’s accurate and reliable.
- The system is compatible with any PC.
- It is completely automated.
- Data collection takes thirty seconds.
- Reports are provided within a minute after data is collected.
- Offenders/clients find it non-intrusive and supportive of abstinence.
- It uses web-based, state-of-the-art technology.
- It’s suitable for both small and large agencies.
- Reports are accessible anywhere, anytime by multiple users.